Stella Property Development and Event Production is excited for the WorldMarket to return to Ethnic Fest 2019 in Cambria City!
The WorldMarket@EthnicFest 2019, located the length of Chestnut Street between 5th and 6th Avenues, includes:
The Circle of Serbian Sisters, KOLO, from St. Nicholas Serbian Orthodox Church, Johnstown
Legend’s Caribbean Grill
J. Bean Coffee
Life’s a Treat Bakery
Marie’s Nutcracker Sweet
The Giant Killer Tacos
C. Jewels by Colette
Wye Knot Flower Farm
Flood City Fabrications
Antiques and Vintage Jewelry
American Association of University Women, Johnstown Chapter
The Rotary Club of Richland
The Johnstown Symphony Orchestra
With various seating areas, live art demonstrations and musicians, along with fantastic food…it will be an amazing weekend!
VENDOR APPLICATIONS ARE NO LONGER BEING ACCEPTED FOR 2019! FOR INFORMATION, PLEASE EMAIL US:
Our mission is to provide the opportunity for a variety of regional churches, crafters, artists and non-profit organizations to participate in Ethnic Fest weekend with ease and encouragement through the management and support of Stella, Property Development and Event Production. The World Market will celebrate the diversity of our City and Region.
For one Fee, Stella LLC will provide you and/or your organization:
- One, 10’ x 10’ Vendor Space
- Booth Lighting and basic electrical service.
- All Permits needed to sell products/goods in the City of Johnstown.*
- *Food Vendors – Department of Agriculture Event Food License is required. Stella, LLC can direct food vendors to the forms and requirements for this license. It is not included in the fee from Stella, LLC.
- Aide in Set-up and Tear-down
- Garbage Pickup and Service throughout the days of the festival
- Maps of the World Market for visitors
- Advertisement via Social Media and Print
- Security during event
- Electrical Service
- Tents, Tables and Chairs are available for rental if needed.
The fee is $125.00 per space. $50.00 for each additional space.
All Organizations Must Provide Stella LLC:
- Details of products being sold (items and pricing)
- Description of organization
- Copy of an Additional Insured Certificate naming Stella LLC as additional insured on the dates of the festival
- Completed Application with Signed Letter of Commitment
- Fee paid in full one month prior to Ethnic Fest, 2019
Stella LLC encourages all ethnic organizations and churches to showcase their heritage through products sold, using native languages when greeting and thanking customers, wearing clothing that is either ethnic dress or clothing that promotes ethnic heritage and pride and decorating their space with flags, pictures, etc. This all contributes to an authentic ethnic celebration and experience for visitors.
Stella LLC also encourages all artists and vendors to demonstrate their talents for visitors as well as sell their product. Interactive experiences are proven to increase sales and awareness of product.
We encourage all vendors to provide their own advertisements for customers, including information about their churches, organizations and their own events.
For all of our vendors, the engagement of visitors and customers is key to creating a positive cultural and educational experience and showcasing our community as vibrant and active.
To apply as a vendor, please download the application:
or complete an online application.
We hope to see you @EthnicFest!